Plan ahead and expect delays: Road closures around Ann Arbor
December 5, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming special events and utility projects are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- From 6 a.m. until midnight on Friday, Dec. 6, Fourth Avenue from Ann to Catherine is scheduled to be closed for the Kerrytown Kindlefest event.
- From 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 7, Ann Street between North Main Street and North Fourth Avenue is expected to be closed to perform crane work.
- Eastbound Ann Street traffic will be detoured south on Main Street to Huron Street, then east to North Fourth Avenue and north back to Ann Street.
- Westbound Ann Street traffic will be detoured north on Fourth Avenue to Catherine Street, then west to North Main Street and south back to Ann Street.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the north side of East Ann Street.