Plan ahead: Thanksgiving parking and transportation update
In preparation for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday break, please be advised of the following modifications to parking and transportation services:
- Parking enforcement will be suspended on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 28–29 for permits and meter fees in all parking areas except the Rogel Cancer Center (P1), Taubman North/South (P2/P3), Mott/Simpson (P4) and Cardiovascular Center (P5) parking structures and the M95 surface lot.
- Regular parking enforcement will resume at 6 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 30.
Patient and visitor parking:
- Patient and visitor parking at the Cancer Center (P1), Taubman North/South (P2/P3), Mott/Simpson (P4) and Cardiovascular Center (P5) parking structures will be staffed from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 29.
- Weekend staffing levels will be in place from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The visitor area at the Fletcher Street parking structure will be closed from 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 27 until 6:30 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 2.
Other important information:
- The Parking Customer Services office at 523 S. Division will be closed from 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 27 until 7:30 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 2.
- The UH South office will be closed from 3:45 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 27 until 7:30 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 2.
- There will be no university transit, SafeRide or shuttle bus services on Thursday-Friday, Nov. 28–29. Regular weekend transit service will resume on Saturday, Nov. 30.
- There will be no East Ann Arbor Employee Parking Shuttle on Thursday-Friday, Nov. 28-29. Late Night Blue Car Service will also not operate Thursday and Friday evenings. Services will end at 5 a.m. Thursday morning and resume on Monday, Dec. 2.
- For information on AAATA’s Thanksgiving Holiday Transit Schedule, click here.
Due to parking constraints on the medical campus, please consider holding December Holiday gatherings offsite or after regular business hours. Guest parking cannot be accommodated on the medical campus during regular business hours.
Stay tuned for
more information in the coming weeks on modifications to parking and
transportation services during the December and January holiday season.