Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road closures around Ann Arbor
Please be advised that upcoming special events are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
From 5 a.m. until noon on Thursday, Nov. 28, the following streets are scheduled to be closed for the Ann Arbor Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot:
- Liberty from Division to Main Street
- Main Street from Liberty to Keech
- Keech from Main Street to Green
- Green from Keech to Davis
- Davis from Green to Brown
- Brown from Davis to Hill
- Hill from Brow to Division
- Division from Hill to Hoover
- Hoover from Main Street to Mary
- Mary and Sybill streets from Hoover to Benjamin
- Benjamin from Mary to Division
- William from Main Street to Fifth
- Fourth and Fifth avenues from William to Liberty
- Adams from Main Street to Hill
- Brown from Hill to Hoover
On Saturday, Nov. 30, the following road closures are scheduled to take place from 9 a.m. until the end of U-M vs. Ohio State football game:
- East Keech Street between South Main Street and Greene Street, limiting access to parking permit holders on Greene Street from East Hoover Avenue to East Keech Street.
- The westbound right-turn lane on East Stadium Boulevard (onto South Main Street) just south of Michigan Stadium.
The following closure is scheduled from 11 a.m. until the end of the game:
- South Main Street to both local and through traffic, between Pauline Boulevard and East Stadium Boulevard.