Plan ahead: Upcoming I-94, US-23 ramp closures
October 16, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming closures are scheduled for ramps along I-94 and US-23.
Plan ahead and expect delays if you will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
The following ramps are expected to be closed from 9 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 19 until 9 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 20.
Additional single lane and shoulders will also be closed. Detours will be posted.
- Westbound I-94 to northbound US-23 ramp
- Eastbound I-94 to northbound US-23 ramp
- Southbound US-23 to eastbound I-94 ramp
- Southbound US-23 to westbound I-94 ramp
- Northbound US-23 CD (north of northbound US-23 to westbound I-94 ramp)
- Southbound US-23 CD