Plan ahead: U-M basketball games to impact Crisler Center parking lots
Believe it or not, U-M basketball season starts this week!
On the following weekdays, the university will need your assistance in making sure that all U-M & personal vehicles are removed from the signed areas (that prohibit parking) within both the SC5 (Yellow) Lot and SC6 (Orange) Lot by 5 p.m.:
- Friday, Nov. 1: 7 p.m. vs. Saginaw Valley State (exhibition)
- Tuesday, Nov. 5: 7 p.m. vs. Appalachian State
- Tuesday, Nov. 12: 6:30 p.m. vs. Creighton
- Friday, Nov. 15: 7 p.m. vs. Elon
- Friday, Nov. 22: 7 p.m. vs. Houston Baptist
- Friday, Dec. 6: 6:30 p.m. vs. Iowa
- Thursday, Jan. 9: 7 p.m. vs. Purdue
- Wednesday, Jan. 22: 7 p.m. vs. Penn State
- Tuesday, Feb. 4: 7 p.m. vs. Ohio State
- Thursday, Feb. 27: 7 p.m. vs. Wisconsin
- Thursday, March 5: 6:30 p.m. vs. Nebraska
The parking lots will be signed accordingly, so parkers will know of the need to vacate on these weekday evenings.
A portion of SC6 will also have bagged parking space signs all day on weekday game days to assure sufficient accessible parking capacity at game time.
Please note that if employees choose to park in the lots after 5 p.m., return bus transportation routes (or any other arranged mode of transportation) may be impacted based on the traffic and congestion that occurs at the end of the game.