Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work
October 11, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming road work will likely cause traffic disruptions around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- From 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 12, East Ann Street from North Fifth to North Division is scheduled to be closed.
- Vehicles traveling east on Ann Street will be detoured south on Fifth Avenue, east on East Huron Street then north onto North Division.
- Beginning Tuesday, Oct. 15, West Summit Street is expected to close in both directions between Brooks Street and North Main Street.
- A detour will be in place directing traffic to use North Main Street, Miller Avenue to Brooks Street.
- Local and pedestrian traffic will be maintained.
- The work is scheduled to conclude on Friday, Oct. 25.
- From today until Sunday, Oct. 13, intermittent lane closures utilizing flag control in both directions is anticipated on Fuller Road near the entrance to Gallup Park. In addition, there will be intermittent closures of the right-most southbound lane on Huron Parkway just north of Fuller Road.
- From 9 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 14, until 5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 2, northwest-bound Maiden Lane traffic is scheduled to be shifted into the center turn lane of Maiden Lane from Nielsen Court to Plymouth Road.
- Pedestrian traffic will be detoured during the work as well.
- Two-lane vehicular traffic will be maintained at all times.