PLAN AHEAD AND EXPECT DELAYS: P1 Structure Drain Replacement Project
October 4, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that a drain replacement project is expected to take place on the medical campus in the coming days.
Plan ahead, expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- A drain replacement project at P1 Structure will begin on Monday, October 7 and extend through the end of November.
- Up to fifteen parking spaces will be closed during day time hours and up to 60 in the evening/night hours.
- Work will occur weekdays.
- Space closures will rotate as work progresses and will occur in patient/visitor, valet, Gold and Blue parking around drain areas on multiple levels.
- Signage will be posted notifying parkers.