Expect delays: Ongoing and upcoming road closures
October 15, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of road and utility work that is likely to cause traffic disruptions around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From now until 3 p.m. today, East Washington from Main Street to Fourth Avenue is scheduled to be closed to traffic in both directions. Access to the parking structure and public alleyway will be maintained.
- Beginning Wednesday, Oct. 16, William Street
between Ashley and North Main is expected to be closed to all traffic.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured northbound on Ashley to eastbound on Liberty to southbound on Fourth Avenue to William Street.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured northbound on Division to westbound on Liberty to southbound on First Street to William Street.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on one side of the street at all times.
- The project is scheduled to be completed by Friday, Nov. 1.