Department of Spiritual Care offers multiple weekly services
The Department of Spiritual care offers multiple weekly services at Michigan Medicine for patients, families and staff members.
For instance, Catholic Mass services are held six days a week at the University Hospital Chapel. The services are held at 11 a.m. on Sunday and noon daily from Monday through Friday.
If you are interested in receiving updates for Catholic Mass, please call the Department of Spiritual Care at 734-936-4041 to sign up for emails.
All members of the Michigan Medicine community are also offered the chance to stop by the following locations for quiet time, prayers, worship and exploration. The chapels and quiet rooms are a multi-faith space and are open 24 hours a day:
- University Hospital Chapel, located on the second floor of the University Hospital, Room 2A215
- The Vlasic C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital chapel, located on the second floor of Mott, Room 2780.
- Chapel on the 8th floor of UH South.
- There are also quiet rooms in the Cardiovascular Center located on Floor 2A, Room 001B, and Floor 4, Room 4141.
Additional services offered weekly:
- The Power of Peace with Imam Kamau every Wednesday in the Vlasic Mott chapel at noon.
- Jumuah prayer schedule with Imam Kamau every Friday in the University Hospital Chapel at 1:30 p.m.