Want your info on the digital monitors? Here’s how…
The Michigan Medicine Department of Communication is excited to launch the new way to submit a digital sign request! It’s now faster and much easier!
Digital signs were installed to share important information across the institution, recognize faculty and staff, promote events and much more.
As a proven, effective tool of communication, there was a need to redevelop the submission function for all employees to navigate with ease. Check out the details below.
How to submit a digital sign request:
- Visit mmheadlines.org
- Click “Digital Sign Request” at the top of the page near ‘search’
- Fill out the form
- That’s it!
- All signs need to be 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Less text is better for readability.
- Please submit requests at least one week in advance.
- All signs are subject to approval before published on monitors.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.