Update: East Ann Arbor Employee Parking Shuttle to start at 3:20 a.m. on Mondays, beginning Sept. 9
To continue to improve parking capacity and access, please be advised that the East Ann Arbor Employee Parking Shuttle will now start at 3:20 a.m. on Monday mornings, effective Monday, Sept. 9. The service will continue to provide 24-hour coverage between 3:20 a.m. Monday and 5 a.m. Saturday morning.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Service will continue to operate Monday through Friday (into Saturday morning).
- Service will begin from the EC1 lot at 3:20 a.m. on Monday mornings. Service ends at 5 a.m. on Saturday morning.
- Shuttles will pick up parkers from bus shelters located in the EC1 parking lot and drop them off at their parked cars after daylight hours.
From 5 a.m. until midnight:
- From the EC1 lot, employees will be shuttled directly to the Rogel Cancer Center circle drive and then the UH South staff entrance. Riders may disembark at either location.
- To return to parking, riders can pick the shuttle service up at the Rogel Cancer Center circle drive or UH South staff entrance.
- Shuttle service will be approximately every 7-10 minutes during peak times and approximately every 15 minutes during off-peak hours.
From midnight until 5 a.m.:
- From the EC1 lot, employees will be shuttled to the Taubman Entrance. Shuttle service will leave the EC1 lot at midnight, 12:20 a.m., 12:40 a.m., 1 a.m. and continuing in this pattern every 20 minutes until 5 a.m.
- (Note that Monday morning service from 3:20 a.m. until 5 a.m. will go to the Taubman Entrance).
- To return to parking, riders can pick shuttle service up (Blue Car late night service, now operating 10:30 p.m. – 5 a.m.) at the Taubman Entrance.
For individuals needing an ADA-accessible vehicle, this can be scheduled in advance by calling 734-547-2222. Please call between 30 minutes and 24 hours ahead of needing service.