Research-track town hall for faculty to be held Oct. 2
Please join Lisa Prosser, assistant dean for research faculty and staff from the Office of Faculty Development for an overview of appointment and promotion requirements, as well as faculty development programs and resources available to research faculty.
- Are you a research investigator interested in learning more about the research scientist and research professor tracks?
- Are you an assistant research scientist or research associate professor and would like to learn more about the promotion process and requirements?
- Are you an associate research scientist, research scientist, research associate professor or research professor interested in mentoring junior research faculty?
- Are you interested in learning more about faculty development programs?
- Would you like to join a peer mentoring group?
There will also be time for open discussion, questions, and concerns. If you would like to send any questions ahead of time, please send them to Lisa Prosser at email@example.com.
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 2
Time: 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. (Breakfast provided)
Location: NCRC Building 520, Room 1122
If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to attend this workshop, or have questions about accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-764-2574.Please also let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies. Advance notice is necessary as some accommodations may require more time for the University to arrange so letting us know at least 2 weeks in advance is much appreciated.