Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
September 23, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that there are a number of projects underway around Ann Arbor that may impact traffic.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, traffic is scheduled to be reduced to one lane on westbound Fuller Road between Bonisteel and Cedar Bend Drive. The project is likely to be completed by Oct. 14.
- From now until Friday, Oct. 18, Traverwood Drive from Plymouth to Huron Parkway is scheduled to be closed to southbound traffic.
- Traffic will be detoured east on Huron Parkway, south on Nixon Road, west on Plymouth Road back to Traverwood.
- Northbound and pedestrian traffic will be maintained.
- From today until Friday, Nov. 15, the following detours will be in place for road and utility work on Greene Street (East Davis Avenue to Hill Street) and on Hill Street (Brown Street to South Fifth Avenue):
- Traffic intending to travel eastbound on Hill Street will be detoured on Hoover Avenue to Division Street back to Hill.
- Traffic intending to travel westbound on Hill Street will be detoured on Division Street to Madison Street to Main Street to Hill Street.
- Traffic intending to travel on Fifth Street will be detoured on Hoover Avenue to Division Street to Madison Street to Fifth Avenue.
- Traffic intending to travel on Greene Street will be detoured on Division Street to Madison Street to Main Street to Hoover Avenue to Greene Street.
- From now until Friday, Oct. 11, one lane in each direction of Huron Parkway from Plymouth Road to Glazier Way is anticipated to be closed for sidewalk, curb and road restoration.