Plan ahead and expect delays: Hayward Street closure to impact parking areas
September 19, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that an upcoming road work project along Hayward Street is expected to impact North Campus parking areas.
Plan ahead and expect delays if you will be traveling or parking in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- On Saturday, Sept. 21 and Sunday, Sept. 22, Hayward Street between Murfin Avenue and Hubbard Road is scheduled to be closed to vehicular traffic for milling and repaving.
- As a result, parking lots NC48, NC21, NC20, NC28 and NC29 will be closed.
- The lots will be closed the evening of Friday, Sept. 20 to ensure vehicles are removed prior to the work.
- NC26 will remain accessible through the NC53 lot.
- Draper Road and Beal Avenue will be inaccessible from the north.
- Detour signs will be in place to route buses and vehicular traffic around the site using Hubbard between Hayward Street and Murfin Avenue.