Plan ahead and expect delays: Church Street/South University Avenue intersection closure
September 16, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming utility work is scheduled to impact the intersection of Church Street and South University Avenue.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From 9 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 18 until 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 25, the Church Street/South University Avenue intersection is expected to be closed.
- Westbound South University traffic will be detoured to southbound South Forest Avenue, then westbound on Hill Street, northbound on East University Avenue and back to South University.
- Eastbound South University traffic will be detoured southbound on East University, then eastbound on Hill Street, northbound on South Forest and back to South University.
- Northbound Church Street traffic will be detoured south on Hill Street, then north on South Forest Avenue, north on Observatory Street, west on Washtenaw Avenue, west on Geddes Avenue and back to Church Street.
- Southbound Church Street traffic will be detoured eastbound on Geddes Avenue, east on Washtenaw Boulevard, south on Observatory, south on South Forest, west on Hill Street and back to Church Street.