Gastroenterology Update: A Case-Based Approach to Common GI Problems
Friday, October 18, 2019 - Saturday, October 19, 2019
7:30am - 1:00pm
Inn at St. John's
This activity is appropriate for:
House Officers, Medical Students, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Other Healthcare Professionals, Physician Assistants, Physicians, Social Workers, Technicians
In the fields of:
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Internal Medicine, Primary Care
At the conclusion of the conference, participants will be able to understand and/or implement:
- the role of diet in IBD maintenance and treatment.
- the state of the art of endoscopic evaluation and treatment options for suspected small bowel bleeding and other small bowel pathology.
- the latest developments in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic hepatitis B.
- therapy of pelvic floor dyssynergia.
- the indications, methods and use of fecal microbial transplant (FMT) in various gastrointestinal disorders.
- the current landscape and treatment of Crohns.