Yoga, Zumba and more take over the Big House on Sept. 20
Find your way to well-being at “Be Well in the Big House” on Sept. 20!
Join thousands of your colleagues at Michigan Stadium for this free community-building event for all U-M faculty and staff.
Last year, more than 1,200 attended, joining in health and wellness related activities both on and off the field.
Register early for on-field sessions
Yoga, Zumba and strength training return to the field, along with a new session inspired by popular football training drills. All fitness levels and abilities can participate. Extra instructors will be on hand to help participants with modifications.
Register for up to two 45-minute classes:
- 3 p.m. – Football Drills and Thrills (no equipment required)
- 4 p.m. – Yoga
- 5 p.m. – Zumba
- 6 p.m. – Strength Training (using body weight)
Guarantee your spot on the field and register now! Space is limited on the field – last year, most sessions reached capacity weeks before the event.
For the best experience, bring appropriate footwear, a mat or towel, water bottle and your U-M employee ID.
Food and fun activities on the concourse
Look for plenty to do off the field as well! No registration is needed to enjoy these fun activities focused on personal well-being, community building and giving back:
- Participate in 15-minute sessions of Tai Chi, meditation or Cardio Drumming (offered every hour)
- Sample healthy snacks and get recipes
- Talk with health and financial well-being experts
- Visit the onsite M Farmers Market (cash and credit accepted)
- Donate a non-perishable food item to Food Gatherers, the food rescue and food bank program serving Washtenaw County
Need additional accommodations to participate in any part of Be Well in the Big House? Contact MHealthy at 734-647-7888 for assistance.
Be Well in the Big House information:
When: 3 – 7 p.m., Friday, Sept. 20
Where: Michigan Stadium
This is a free event and open to U-M faculty and staff
Learn more about Be Well in the Big House and register for an on-field class.