Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work, special events to impact traffic
August 29, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming road work and special events are expected to impact traffic around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, the westbound right lane of Hubbard Road, east of Huron Parkway, the left lane of northbound Huron Parkway south of Hubbard Road, as well as the left lane of southbound Huron Parkway are scheduled to be closed to traffic.
- The project will be suspended over the Labor Day Weekend and work is expected to be completed by Sunday, Sept. 8.
- From 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 31, Washington between Fletcher and Thayer is scheduled to be closed for the Go Blue Mix 2019 special event.
- From noon until 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 1, the following streets are anticipated to be closed for the Dancing in the Streets event:
- South Main between Huron and Liberty
- Washington between South Ashley and South Fourth
- From 5 a.m. until 11 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 6, Washington from State Street to Fletcher is expected to be closed for the Festif all special event.