Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
August 12, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that construction projects and special events are scheduled around Ann Arbor in the coming days.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- From today through Friday, Oct. 25, Dhu Varren Road from Omlesaad Drive to 200 feet east of Foxridge Court, is scheduled to be reduced to one lane during daytime work hours. Traffic will be controlled by a flagperson.
- Beginning today and lasting until 5 p.m. on
Saturday, Aug. 31, Church Street from Hill to Willard is expected to be closed.
- Northbound Church Street traffic will be detoured to westbound Oakland Avenue, northbound East University, eastbound Willard back to Church.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured to westbound Willard, southbound East University, Oakland Avenue and back to Church.
- From noon until 11 p.m. today, the following streets
are anticipated to be closed for the UA Block Party:
- South Main Street between William and Huron Street
- Liberty between South Ashley and South Fourth Avenue
- Washington from South Ashley to the alley between Main Street and South Fourth
- From 6 to 8 p.m. today, the following streets
are expected to be closed for the Plumbers/Pipefitters 5K:
- The Liberty closure above will be extended from South Ashley to State Street
- State Street between North University and Washington
- North University from State Street to Fletcher (northern/westbound lanes)
- Fletcher from North University to Washington (western/northern sidewalk)
- Washington from Fletcher to State Street (southern/eastbound lanes)