Plan ahead: Palmer Drive maintenance project
Please be advised that a maintenance project along Palmer Drive is scheduled to take place from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Sunday, July 14.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- For the duration of the project, Palmer Drive is anticipated to be closed just west of the Palmer parking structure’s easternmost entrance/exit.
- Access to the structure’s western entrance/exit will not be maintained.
- Access to the Fletcher structure’s Palmer Drive entrance/exit will also not be maintained.
- Adjacent sidewalks on Palmer Drive will be closed during the project.
- Palmer structure parkers will be able to enter and exit the structure via the east access along Palmer Drive.
- Fletcher structure parkers will be able to enter and exit from the Fletcher Street access point.
- Signage will be posted to assist and direct parkers.