Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work, special events
Please be advised that upcoming construction projects and special events are scheduled to take place around Ann Arbor in the coming days.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Between 10 p.m. on Tuesday, July 30 and 1 a.m. on Wednesday, July 31, the northbound U.S.-23 ramp to M-14 is scheduled to be closed.
- From noon until midnight on Wednesday, July 31, South Main Street from William to Liberty is scheduled to be closed for the NTI Block Party.
- From 9 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 2 until midnight on Sunday, Aug. 4, Catherine between Fourth Avenue and Main Street is expected to be closed for the Ann Arbor Pride Celebration.
- From Monday, Aug. 5 until Friday, Aug. 16,
William between Fifth and Division is anticipated to be closed for water main
installation and road resurfacing.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured north on Thompson, west on Liberty, south on Fourth to William.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured north on Fourth, east on Liberty, south on Thompson to William.
- Local and pedestrian traffic will be maintained.