Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
July 8, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that road work is scheduled around Ann Arbor over the next few weeks.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, southbound Stone School Road from I-94 to East Eisenhower Parkway is scheduled to be closed.
- Traffic will be detoured west on East Eisenhower Parkway, south on South State Street and east on West Ellsworth Road back to Stone School.
- Pedestrian traffic and one-way northbound traffic on Stone School will be maintained.
- The work is expected to finish on Friday, Aug. 9.
- From today until 3 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 2, eastbound Fuller Road is anticipated to be reduced to one lane from Fuller Court to the VA Hospital.
- From 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Tuesday, July 9, Hill street from East University to Church is scheduled to be closed to traffic.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured south on East University, east on Oakland Avenue, north on Church and back to Hill Street.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured south on Church, west on Oakland, north on East University and back to Hill street.
- Pedestrian and local residential traffic will be maintained.