Plan ahead and expect delays: Ann Arbor Art Fair road closures
Please be advised that a number of road closures are scheduled in conjunction with the Ann Arbor Art Fair.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From now until 6 a.m. on Monday, July 22, the following streets are likely to be closed:
- Liberty from South Ashley to South State Street; Ashley Street, Fourth Avenue, Fifth Avenue and Division Street will remain open to through traffic. The Washtenaw Non-Profits will occupy Liberty Street between Fifth Avenue and 200 feet west of Division Street.
- North University from Fletcher to South State Street
- Thayer, from North University — including the North University intersection — to East Washington
- East Washington from South State Street to Fletcher
- South Main Street from the south side of Huron Street to the north side of William; Huron, Washington and William streets will remain open to traffic
- South State Street from East Washington to Madison
- South University from State to South Forest
- East University from South University to Willard Street
- Church from Willard to the entrance of the U-M Church Street parking structure
- Maynard from Liberty to Jefferson
- Jefferson from Maynard to Thompson
- William from State Street to Thompson
- Thompson from Liberty to the parking structure entrance/exit.
Additionally, in relation to the art fair, please allow extra time while traveling. U-M commuter buses will be following detours from Monday, July 15 through the end of service on Friday, July 19.
Click here for additional information.
AAATA buses will also be following detours.