Medical School Office of Research offers free learning opportunities
July 18, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
The Medical School Office of Research is presenting a number of learning opportunities to members of the Michigan Medicine community.
The events include:
- When: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 15
- Where: Circle Drive in front of Med Sci I
- What it is: Join the Medical School Office of Research for Researchpalooza during the annual Michigan Medicine Employee Appreciation Day, with 80+ exhibitors from labs and offices of the Medical School and across campus. Learn more.
- When: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m., Monday, Aug. 19 (drop-in any time!)
- Where: THSL, Room 4360
- What it is: Michigan Research Experts is a searchable database of research expertise across U-M. Is your profile up-to-date? Michigan Research Experts faculty profiles are auto-populated by various electronic records, but it’s also easy to customize your listing. Attend this drop-in editing workshop to learn how to curate your profile, and have your questions answered by the Michigan Research Experts help team. Learn more.
- When: Noon – 1:30 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 25
- Where: NCRC Building 10, Research Auditorium
- What it is: Enjoy lunch while you learn more about available data resources at U-M in the latest installment of the Data Office Lunch and Learn series. The presenters for this event are Chuck Mayo, Ph.D., Radiation Oncology Data (ARIA), and Stacey Meredith, Cancer Registry Data (MetriQ). Learn more.