Expect delays: Road work, special events around Ann Arbor
July 9, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming road work and special events may impact traffic around the area.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Until 4 p.m. today, July 9, Liberty Street between First and Ashley is scheduled to be closed for storm, sewer and road repairs. Sidewalks will remain open.
- On Friday, July 12 from 7 a.m. until midnight, the following streets are expected to be closed for the Rolling Sculpture Car Show:
- South Main Street between Huron and William
- Liberty Street between South Ashley and Fifth Avenue
- Washington Street between South Ashley and Division (except for traffic entering or exiting the Washington Street parking structure).
- Please note, Washington between Fourth and Division is scheduled to reopen at 3:30 p.m.