Workshop: Performance Management at Michigan Medicine
Performance Management at Michigan Medicine is a workshop recommended for anyone who conducts performance evaluations. This workshop will be most beneficial for those who are relatively new to this process or new to supervising team members.
Workshop objectives include:
- Understanding FY19 performance evaluation expectations and timeline
- Share performance evaluation staff insights
- Clarify current performance evaluation ratings
- Gain a common understanding of the process
- Acquire additional resources
Date: Wednesday, June 26
Time: 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Location: NCRC Building 10, Research Auditorium
Click here to register.
If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to attend this workshop, or have questions about accessibility, please contact Jordan Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-764-2574. Please also let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.