Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road closures
June 11, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming maintenance projects and special events are anticipated to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From 9 a.m. on Wednesday, June 12 until 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 7, northbound South State Street between Stimson and Oakbrook Drive is scheduled to be closed for duct bank work.
- Traffic will be detoured east along East Eisenhower Parkway, north along South Industrial Highway, west along Stimson Street, back to South State Street.
- Southbound traffic will be maintained, as will local driveway access.
- On Thursday, June 13 and Friday, Sept. 20, Maynard from Liberty to the entrance of the parking structure is expected to be closed for the Movies on Maynard special event.
- From 3 p.m. until 11 p.m. on Friday, June 14, the following streets are scheduled to be closed for the 19th annual Mayor’s Green Fair:
- South Main from William to Huron
- Liberty from South Ashley to South Fourth
- Washington from South Ashley to South Fourth (except for traffic entering and exiting the Washington Street parking structure)