Michigan Medicine Retail Food Survey coming June 16-23
Now is your opportunity to share feedback and rate your retail food services dining experience at Michigan Medicine!
Two different survey options will be available from June 16-23 to help you rate the food suppliers who serve you on campus, depending on location.
The surveys have been developed to measure feedback and overall satisfaction and will take participants only 2-3 minutes to complete.
Whether or not you use retail food venues, your thoughts are welcome! Your participation will enable the organization to gain valuable insight to help improve operations and your overall dining experience.
Some of the retail food initiatives implemented as a result of previous surveys include:
- Guest restaurants
- Enhanced grab-n-go options
- Increased number of specials
- Introduction of more value options
- Addition of value options to weekly menu online
- Rotating specials during off-shifts
- Increased food selection in all locations
- Additional Subway location
- Jamba Juice
- Display cooking
- Increased MHealthy selections
- Increased diet restriction options
- Availability of nutritional and ingredient information
Your opinion matters! Stay tuned to Headlines as more information is made available on how to participate in this year’s survey.