Plan ahead and expect delays: Fuller Street closure at Depot Street/Fuller Road
Please be advised that the City of Ann Arbor is scheduled to close Fuller Street from State Street to Glen/Fuller Road for a months-long sewer diversion project.
This work is expected to cause traffic delays — so please plan in extra time when traveling to and from the academic medical center. Please also anticipate that it may cause patients to arrive late to their appointments and be considerate of that possibility.
Emergency access vehicles have been made aware of the upcoming work.
Here’s what you need to know about the project:
- The project will close Fuller Street from State Street to Glen/Fuller Road, scheduled to begin Monday, May 6.
- The project is expected to be completed on or around Aug. 21.
- Traffic coming from M-14/US-23 will be detoured south on Main Street to East Huron Street. Then east on Huron Street, north on Glen Ave./Fuller Road to the academic medical center.
- Traffic going to M-14/US-23 will be detoured south on Glen Ave./Fuller Road, then west on Huron Street and north on Main Street.
- Detour signs and construction barriers will be posted through the duration of the project.
Click here for more information. Thank you for your cooperation!