Learn to prepare vegetables like a pro at free chef demo
Vegetables take center stage at MHealthy’s free chef demo on May 29 in the Dow Auditorium at Towsley Center.
Watch as Aramark chef Shawn Smith makes delicious, budget-friendly recipes that demonstrate how to:
- Add veggies to your meals and pair with your favorite proteins and whole grains
- Store veggies so they stay fresher, longer
- Save time cleaning, cutting and cooking vegetables
This free event includes food samples, healthy eating tips from an MHealthy dietitian, delicious recipes to cook at home and more!
- When: Wednesday, May 29
- Time: Noon – 1 p.m.
- Where: Dow Auditorium, Towsley Center
- Who can attend: Open to all U-M faculty, staff and retirees
- How: Registration is now open! Sign up by May 22.