Expect delays: Upcoming road work in Ann Arbor
May 20, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming road work is scheduled around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From today until Wednesday, May 22, North Fifth Avenue between Detroit Street and East Ann Street, and Catherine Street between North Fourth Avenue and North Division Street, are scheduled to be closed to traffic.
- Traffic will be detoured around the closure using North Division Street, Beakes Street, North Fourth Avenue and East Ann Street.
- From Tuesday, May 21 until Friday, June 14, the intersection of Scio Church Road and South Seventh Street is scheduled to be repaved.
- Beginning at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, May 21, eastbound Scio Church Road traffic will be detoured north along Greenview Drive to West Stadium Boulevard, then east to South Main Street and south to Scio Church Road.
- One lane of westbound traffic will be maintained at all times.