You’re invited: Employee Appreciation Breakfast and Dinner
All faculty and staff are invited to attend the annual Employee Appreciation Breakfast and Dinner, hosted by the Michigan Medicine leadership team!
This year’s event will take place on Wednesday, April 17 in the University Hospital cafeteria and will be held in honor of all the Michigan Medicine team members who inspire patients and colleagues every day.
So feel free to bring some coworkers down for delicious food — and a great time, complete with a photo booth and other fun activities! There will also be an opportunity to fill out Making a Difference award nomination forms for those who carry out exceptional patient care, education and research.
Please note, an ID badge must be presented for all attending and receiving a meal.
This year’s event is hosted by:
- Marschall Runge, M.D., Ph.D., executive vice president for medical affairs and dean of the U-M Medical School
- David Spahlinger, M.D., president, U-M Health System
- Tony Denton, chief operating officer, U-M Health System
- Patricia D. Hurn, Ph.D., R.N., dean of the U-M School of Nursing
- Members of the senior management teams of the hospitals, health centers, medical school and School of Nursing
Here’s a look at the menu:
Breakfast (6:30 a.m. – 9 a.m.)
- Blueberry French toast casserole or southern grits breakfast bake served with potatoes O’Brien
- Blueberry or cinnamon apple streusel muffin
- Vanilla or strawberry yogurt cup
- Bottled orange juice
- Regular and decaffeinated coffee, hot tea
Dinner (6 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Chicken Marsala or vegetarian lasagna
- Roasted potatoes
- Garlic breadstick
- Italian salad
- Chocolate chip or sugar cookies
- Bottled water
Offsite locations will be provided luncheons that have been scheduled over the next few weeks — these are great opportunities to network and celebrate with your teams!
Thank you for all of your hard work on behalf of patients, families and colleagues at Michigan Medicine. You inspire others every single day!
You must be logged in to post a comment.