Register now for ‘Working with Industry’ event
Are you interested in partnering with industry on a clinical trial, but are unsure of where to start? Have you been hesitant to pursue an industry trial because you’re not sure who can help at U-M or whether this is a good use of your time? Would you like to learn more about how to effectively interact with sponsors?
Register now for the two-part series, Working with Industry.
Featuring an expert panel discussion on partnering with industry sponsors, you’ll learn more about the ins-and-outs of industry-sponsored trials at the U-M, including how the teams in the Clinical Trials Support Office and Fast Forward Medical Innovation can help.
Part One will showcase first-hand accounts from faculty and industry professionals covering:
- What is the benefit to patients and one’s own career?
- Current institutional perspectives
- How can an investigator get noticed and how to reach out?
- Initial engagement with sponsors – how to respond?
It will take place from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 16 at the Taubman Health Sciences Library, Room 2901.
- Anna Lok, M.D., assistant dean for clinical research
- Njira Lugogo, M.D., associate professor of medicine
- Larysa Wickman, M.D., associate professor of pediatrics
- Vaibhav Sahai, MBBS, assistant professor of internal medicine
- Doug Schantz, executive director, clinical operations, AstraZeneca
- Adriana Comprelli, head of clinical operations for early assets, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cynthia Brogdon, head, portfolio strategy, Bristol-Myers Squibb
A meet-and-greet will follow the panel discussion and refreshments will be provided.
Click here to register!
*Save the date for Part Two on May 28! Covering the steps to activate an industry trial, including receiving the protocol, determining trial participation, and the basics of budgets and contracts.