Procurement class offered to Michigan Medicine hospital employees
April 2, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
This Procurement Course is for Michigan Medicine employees only. This course will cover:
- Dos and don’ts of procuring goods/services
- Department buying options
- Competitive bid process/sole source justification
- How to create a requisition/purchase order
- Tracking/locating your purchase order
- Your PeopleSoft work list (approving discrepancies vouchers)
- Payment of invoices through shared services/accounts payable
- Navigating through shared services case connect for purchase order/invoice problem/discrepancies
The workshop will take place from 8:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. on Monday, July 1 in the MCHC Auditorium.
If you are interested in attending this course, please email Heidi Wenger at firstname.lastname@example.org.