Plan ahead: Parking options during Michigan football spring game
Please be advised that Michigan football’s spring game is set for Saturday, April 13 at 5 p.m. at Michigan Stadium (gates open at 4 p.m.).
Logistics, Transportation & Parking and Athletics ask for your assistance in providing parking for game attendees.
It is requested that all personal and university vehicles be parked at off-site locations away from the stadium area at the end of the day shift on Friday, April 12.
Listed below are the lots to be vacated by vehicles:
- SC2: Blue lot between Keech St. and Hoover St.
- SC3: Service Center at Admin. Services Bldg.
- SC4: Yellow lot on Kipke Dr.
- SC5: Yellow lot on Kipke Dr. (The westernmost five rows will be barricaded early on Friday morning).
- SC6: Orange lot west of Kipke Dr.
- SC7: Orange lot east of Kipke Dr.
- SC9: Yellow (Coliseum) lot on Hill St. at Division St.
- SC11: U-M business vehicle lot on Hoover St. at the Physical Properties Bldg.
- SC12: Blue lot on Greene St.
- SC13: Blue lot on Greene St.
- SC14: Blue lot on Hoover St. at Greene St.
- SC16: Yellow lot east of Kipke Dr.
- SC32: Visitor lot on Greene St.
- SC35: Yellow lot between Keech St. and Hoover St.
- SC36: Orange lot on Keech St. at Main St.
- SC37: Blue lot on Hoover St. at Revelli Hall
- SC38: Yellow lot on Division St. and Hill St.
- SC41: Orange lot on Hoover St.
For a map of the lot locations, please click here.