Plan ahead and expect delays: Road closures around Ann Arbor
April 17, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming road work and special events are expected to cause closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning Thursday, April 18, eastbound Scio Church Road from South Main Street to South Seventh Street is scheduled to be closed to finish improvements begun in 2018.
- Eastbound Scio Church Road traffic will be detoured north on Greenview Drive to West Stadium Boulevard, then east to South Main Street, then south to Scio Church.
- One lane of westbound traffic will be maintained during the project.
- The work is expected to be completed by Friday, June 7.
- Beginning Monday, April 22, intermittent, single-lane closures in one or both directions of Green Road are anticipated between Plymouth Road and the Gettysburg/Burbank Drive intersection.
- The work will occur between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and is expected to last through Friday, April 26.
- On Tuesday, April 23 from 1 p.m. until 7 p.m., Madison between Thompson and State Street is scheduled to be closed for the West Quad Annual Block Party.