Expect delays: Upcoming road work and special events
April 12, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised of road work and special events scheduled to take place next week around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning Monday, April 15 and lasting until Friday, April 26, northbound Third Street between Washington and East Huron is anticipated to be closed to vehicle traffic. Northbound? vehicles will be detoured eastbound on Washington to northbound on Ashley to westbound on East Huron
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on one side of the street at all times.
- Beginning Monday, April 15 and last until Monday, July 15, North Fifth Avenue between Catherine and Kingsley Streets is expected to be reduced to one lane so that crews can resume construction activities. Access for intersecting streets, driveways and pedestrians will be maintained.
- From 4 a.m. until 10 p.m. on Tuesday, April 16, the following streets are scheduled to be closed for the SpringFest 2019 special event:
- North University between South State Street and South Thayer
- South State Street from East William to East Liberty