Don’t forget: Celebrate the patient experience next week!
April 16, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
The Office of Patient Experience will be celebrating Patient Experience Week, April 22-26. During this week, Michigan Medicine recognizes the faculty, staff and volunteers who impact the lives of patients and families.
All events are open to the entire Michigan Medicine community. No registration is necessary.
Here’s the schedule of events for the week:
Monday, April 22: Tips and Techniques to Manage Stress and Burnout
- Take a little break from your hectic schedule and stop by the Towsley Lobby where you’ll find stations on yoga, healing touch, mindfulness, art therapy, self-compassion and more.
- When/where: 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., Towsley Lobby
Wednesday, April 24: Patient Experience Learning Forum – Cultural Humility in LGBTQ+ Health Care
- A panel with patients and providers discussing the importance of creating an inclusive environment for LGBTQ+ patients and families.
- When/where: 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., Danto Auditorium
Friday, April 26: 3rd annual Patient Experience Expo
- Join the Office of Patient Experience for an engaging and interactive event designed to promote programs and departments who impact the patient experience at Michigan Medicine.
- When/where: 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Towsley Lobby
Tuesday, April 23 and Thursday, April 25: Events at ambulatory care clinics
- Events are scheduled for the Brighton Center for Specialty Care, Northville Health Center, Ypsilanti Health Center and West Ann Arbor Health Center.
- Click here for specific location/times/dates.
For more information, contact the Office of Patient Experience.