Don’t forget: Attend tonight’s Employee Appreciation Dinner
This morning, faculty and staff had the opportunity to enjoy breakfast, thanks to the Michigan Medicine leadership team.
Employees will have a similar chance tonight, as leaders host an Employee Appreciation Dinner at the University Hospital cafeteria.
The annual event will take place from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. and will be held in honor of all the Michigan Medicine team members who inspire patients and colleagues every day.
Feel free to bring some coworkers down for delicious food — and a great time, complete with a photo booth and other fun activities! There will also be an opportunity to fill out Making a Difference award nomination forms for those who carry out exceptional patient care, education and research.
Please note, an ID badge must be presented for all attending and receiving a meal.
This year’s event is hosted by:
- Marschall Runge, M.D., Ph.D., executive vice president for medical affairs and dean of the U-M Medical School
- David Spahlinger, M.D., president, U-M Health System
- Tony Denton, chief operating officer, U-M Health System
- Patricia D. Hurn, Ph.D., R.N., dean of the U-M School of Nursing
- Members of the senior management teams of the hospitals, health centers, medical school and School of Nursing
Here’s a look at the menu:
- Chicken Marsala or vegetarian lasagna
- Roasted potatoes
- Garlic breadstick
- Italian salad
- Chocolate chip or sugar cookies
- Bottled water
Offsite locations will be provided luncheons that have been scheduled over the next few weeks — these are great opportunities to network and celebrate with your teams!
Thank you for all of your hard work on behalf of patients, families and colleagues at Michigan Medicine. You inspire others every single day!