PM&R Department Now Accepting Nominations for the Trail Blazer Award
The Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation will again be awarding three TRAIL Blazer awards; one to recognize a faculty member, one to recognize a non-clinical staff member, and the other to recognize a clinical staff member. This award is a way for all of us to recognize our colleagues for the amazing work they do for our patients, but also to recognize their ability to be a compassionate team member who helps themselves and others succeed by striving to take action, take responsibility, and maintain their professionalism in all situations.
When considering who to nominate, please make sure to base your nomination on these standards and traits:
- Teamwork (pursues a common goal)
- Respect (recognizes the value and diversity of each team member)
- Accountability (accepts responsibility for their actions)
- Integrity (adheres to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism)
- Leadership (being involved; willing to take action)
Please visit the website to submit your nomination.