Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming construction project
March 18, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that an upcoming construction project is expected to cause traffic disruptions near the academic medical center.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Tuesday, March 19, it is anticipated that northbound Glen Avenue traffic will be unable to turn westbound onto Fuller Street.
- Northbound Fuller Street traffic will be detoured to Maiden Lane, to Broadway Bridge, to Beakes then to North Main Street.
- Southbound Glen Avenue traffic, which will also not be allowed to travel west on Fuller, will be detoured to East Huron Street then to North Main Street.
- Emergency vehicles must follow the detour route, a map of which is available online.
- Pedestrian traffic will not be affected.