Expanded pager-related services coming to ‘Help Me Now’ locations, HITS Online Service Portal
March 20, 2019 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Health Information Technology & Services is making ordering, collecting and servicing pagers more convenient:
- Beginning this week, Legacy (Remedy) pager request forms will be retired, and all new requests for new pagers, pager changes, Page Copy (forwarding pages to a cell phone), pager archives, etc., can be made by accessing the HITS Online Service Portal, and searching for “Paging Services, ” or by navigating to one of the following (new) request forms:
- Beginning Monday, March 25, pager pickups, replacements and returns will be available at all three Help Me Now locations, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- On/after Monday, April 8, walk-in pager service will no longer be available at Domino’s Farms.
- As always, pager swaps that are required during times when Help Me Now locations are closed can be requested 24/7 by calling 734-936-8000.
If you have questions about these changes, please:
- CLICK HITS online Service Portal.
- CALL 734-936-8000.
- VISIT Help Me Now.