32nd Annual Cardiology Update
Friday, August 16, 2019 - Sunday, August 18, 2019
8:00am - 12:30pm
The conference will be of particular interest to physicians providing adult primary care and to cardiologists. Other health care professionals, including nurse practitioners and physician assistants who work with cardiology patients will also find the information helpful.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• implement diagnostic methods for heart failure, PVCs, and atrial fibrillation.
• learn more about recent advances in treatment options in patients with atrial fibrillation and how to select patients for appropriate therapy.
• describe the new ASH guidelines for venous thromboembolism.
• determine which carotid intervention is best for each patient.
• learn about management strategies of patients with PVCs.
• identify the different clinical appearances of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and understand developing therapeutic strategies and current research.