Plan ahead and expect delays: Ongoing road, parking structure projects
Please be advised that ongoing construction and parking structure projects on and near the medical campus are expected to cause delays in the days ahead.
Plan ahead and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Between today and Friday, Feb. 8, closures of two of the patient/visitor parking lanes on the east side of the P4 parking structure are scheduled to update and install equipment.
- Between today and Friday, Feb. 8, closures of two of the patient/visitor parking lanes on the north side of the P4 parking structure are scheduled to update ticket machines.
- Both closures will be sequenced to reduce delays.
- Staff entry and exit lanes will not be impacted by the work.
- Between today and the end of day Friday, Feb. 8, one lane of northbound traffic along Huron Parkway from Hubbard to Baxter is expected to be closed.
- Traffic in that direction will be restricted to the left lane.
- The sidewalk adjacent to the lane closure is also anticipated to be closed, and pedestrians will be directed to the other side of Huron Parkway.