Health system remains open: Parking and transit options for employees
Please be advised that the university has issued an emergency reduction of operations due to weather conditions on Wednesday and Thursday.
This reduction DOES NOT include the U-M health system. The health system will remain open and fully functioning. All essential employees are expected to report to work unless released by their manager.
Here are transit and parking options for employees this week:
- Campus bus service will continue normal operations. Please continue to use Magic Bus to check arrival times.
- The East Ann Arbor Employee Parking Shuttle will continue normal operations.
- Parking permits are required in P1, P2/P3, P4 & P5 structures and the M95 (Arbor Heights) surface lot. These parking areas will remain enforced.
- In addition, special signed spaces (Gold, accessible, service, business and commercial vehicle) will require appropriate permits and remain enforced at all times.
- All other campus parking structures and surface lots will be open and not enforced through 5:30 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 1 (subject to change).
- Patient/visitor parking will remain enforced on the medical campus.
- Critical Logistics, Transportation and Parking functions, including Parking Maintenance, Waste Management, Fleet and Garage, Materials Services and Moving and Trucking will continue operations.