Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work on north campus
November 12, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that ongoing road work on north campus is scheduled to last for the next couple of weeks.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- An ongoing project is causing the closure of Hayward Street between Hubbard Rd. and Beal Ave. to through traffic for water main work.
- The project is expected to last through Sunday, Nov. 25.
- The detour route will be west on Hubbard to Murfin Ave., south on Murfin to Hayward and east on Hayward to Beal.
- Access to and from Draper Drive and parking lots NC53 and NC26 will be maintained from the east. Flaggers will be on site at the Draper intersection to help direct traffic.
- Repaving is scheduled to occur on Friday, Nov. 23 (the day after Thanksgiving), and the road will be reopened when complete.