Nominate your colleagues for President’s Award for Distinguished Service in International Education
The Office of the President is seeking nominations for the President’s Award for Distinguished Service in International Education, an award program recognizing and celebrating faculty and staff members whose extraordinary efforts advance international education for U-M students.
Award recipients receive $1,000 in recognition of their accomplishments.
Nominees should demonstrate some or all of the following:
- Sustained commitment and dedication to international education for U-M students (e.g. education abroad, international student support, global learning programs on campus, institutional partnerships, intensive language programs, etc.).
- Specific accomplishments in the field of international education (e.g. successful program development, significant impact on U-M student participation, relevant research and publications, or curricular innovation).
- Leadership in the field of international education, either on campus or beyond.
- Employees on all U-M campuses, including Michigan Medicine, are eligible.
- Nominations are due Feb. 1, 2019.
Click here for more information or to submit a nomination!