Reminder: Maintenance work in P5 parking structure
October 23, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that the last phase of ongoing work within the P5 (CVC) parking structure is scheduled to take place over two successive weekends, Oct. 26-27 and Nov. 2-3.
The work is dependent upon weather conditions.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Caulk work is anticipated to cause a short-term closure of one parking space.
- Plaza repairs will be completed in two phases
- Phase I (begins Oct. 26): Street side work that will close half the drive lane. All patient/visitor parking will be closed for this weekend phase. During this time, signs will redirect patient/visitors to P4 and signs in P4 will provide direction to the P5 (CVC) plaza via Simpson Circle Dr. to the elevator/stair tower north entrance. The P5 parking entrance will be restored to service on Sunday, Oct. 28. The drive lane is anticipated to reopen by Tuesday, Oct. 30.
- Phase II (begins Nov. 2): This phase is anticipated to close the interior lane of the plaza for concrete patch repairs from 6 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 2 until 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 3. The lane will be reopened by Tuesday, Nov. 6. There are no anticipated parking impacts in this final phase.
- Signage will be posted in advance notifying parkers of the project work.