Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road closures
October 22, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming projects and special events are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Between today and Saturday, South Main St. is scheduled to be closed in both directions for water and sewer work.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured west onto William, then north on Ashley, east on Liberty and back to South Main St.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured west onto Liberty, south onto First, east onto William and back to South Main St.
- Access to local businesses and pedestrian access will be maintained, though pedestrians will be required to use the west side of the street.
- From 7 a.m. Tuesday until 4 a.m. Wednesday, South Liberty from South State St. to Maynard is anticipated to be closed for the installation of U-M’s Institute for Humanities Literature vs. Traffic event.
- From 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Barton Dr. between Pontiac Trail and Northside Ave. is scheduled to be closed in both directions for tree removal.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured east on Northside Ave. to south on Pontiac Trail.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured north on Pontaic Trail to west on Northside Ave.
- Access to driveways will be maintained.