Plan ahead and expect delays: Road closures for Saturday’s home football game
October 12, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that there are several road closures scheduled for this weekend in relation to the Michigan football home game.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From now until 5 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 14, Washington Ave. between Fletcher and Thayer is expected to be closed for the ESPN College Gameday broadcast
- On Saturday, Oct. 13, the following closures are scheduled:
- Northbound lanes of South Main St. between Pauline and W. Stadium Blvd. are scheduled to close between 4:30 p.m. and the end of the game.
- All southbound lanes of South Main. St. are scheduled to close at 6:30 and reopen at the end of the game.
- Following the game, all lanes of Main St./Ann Arbor-Saline Road from the stadium to I-94 will be converted to one-way southbound. The changes will last for roughly 90 minutes or until the game traffic subsides.